08 January 2008

The_Artist_ Circle Collaged Tags

The remaining tags were collaged.These are still works in progress.
I really apologise for my photo taking.I think I need lessons.LOL

Tag 1
I pasted vintage floral corner on this tag.I love this picture

Tag 2

Tag 3
MMMMmmmm I don't think the writing works with this one.Will change it.

Tag 4
Love this camilla flower

Tag 5
Will be doing the tape transfer on this one.Just doesn't seem to work yet.

Tag 6
This tag i used vellum.

Tag 7
My photo taking needs work.LOL

Tag 8
I love the colour of this flower

Tag 9
Last but not least rose tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy your tags are wonderful. I love your style. SJ

Christy said...

Love your tags. I love your antique images I have a hard time getting that style right and it seems to be natural for you.
As for the photos... Try standing your tags up and then sitting your camera down on something at about the right height. It works for me. I usually get those blurry images if I do not hold my camera in the position for longer than I think I need to. I was used to a "film" camera and once the button was pushed the shutter went immediately. With a lot of the new digital cameras there is a few second delay and I was moving my camera too soon. And of course I don't think my holding of the camera was steady enough. Best of luck.
-christy