18 November 2008

Soul journal

I recently joined a yahoo group called Soul Journal.This group helps you to art journal with a series of prompts.Checkout this website for more information. www.collagediva.com

Prompt 1
Instant gratification

I love this picture of the hummingbird. I have had it for awhile just waiting to find a use for it. The scan just doesn't do it justice.

Prompt 2
Permission Slip
Envelope Closed

Envelope Opened


Prompt 3
Lost and Found
I defintely lost my art to time.(yes the butterfly wings are real).I found it dead on the ground during my walk.So i just had to use them.

Finding the time to do my art was getting harder to do, as i'm a lot busier now with 3 jobs. But following these prompts from Kathryn @ collage diva has really helped me to find the time to do what i really love.

5 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

you are doing an awesome job with the prompts
glad to see you have joined in the journey

Kathryn Costa said...

Hi Wendy,

I'm so happy that the prompts are helpful to you. My hope is that they encourage time for creativity each week. I know how vital it is for me to create.

Welcome to the group! I love your pages. How cool, a real butterfly!

Oh, I've added your name and link to the list on my blog.

Linda said...

Hi Wendy,

Those are some nice pages. I really love the colors you used. Thanks for posting them.

Elizabeth Golden said...

I love your pages. I nave been trying to work on mine. I like the format you are working in. Also, the bright colors. Nice job.

Kim said...

You have been a busy lady! These are all interesting, as in holding my interest. I am off to work, but will be back later to peruse more deeply.